Tuesday, February 9, 2010

C. Pablo- For the Birds Mix

Here's a dope mix I came across via Scattered Aesthetics' blog who came across it via Bassick Society's blog. (If that makes any sense. haha) This mix definitely has a smooth vibe to it. Perfect for a rainy day like today. I especially like how the album cover is a picture from my hometown. Enjoy. Spread love and support their Blogs!!

Photobucket

Tracklist :

1. J. Rawls- Stand Down
2. Dwele- Eve (I Need You)
3. Illmind- Love You More
4. Freddie Joachim- Splendor
5. Illmind- Motown Blues
6. C.Pablo / Anonymous- Laws
7. Spinnerty- Feels Like Rain
8. Michael Jackson- We’ve Got A Good Thing Going
9. Mndsgn- Butterflies(Flybutter Remix)
10. Beat Maker Beat- N/A
11. Self Scientific- Love Bird (Khalil’s Theme)
12. Sa-Ra- The Bone Song
13. Shafiq Husayn- Lil’ Girl
14. Sa-Ra- My Star
15. Jaylib- The Heist (Inst.)
16. Viktor Vaughn- Let Me Watch
17. J. Rawls- Cao
18. J. Rawls- Heart Throb
19. Soil & Pimp Sessions- Funky Goldman
20. Elzhi ft. Dwele- Someone As Real As Her
21. Take- L.A.T
22. Muhsinah- One Again
23. Freddie Joachim- Awake
24. Kankick- Don’t Lock My Heart Away
25. Visioneers- It’s Simple

For The Birds

No comments: