Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DJ DReWBYRD- Show and Tell Mixtape

This is from a very good friend of mine. Drewbyrd has spent many days and many long nights making this mixtape to share for you guys. There are a lot of original beats mixed w/ popular hip-hop cuts. This mixtape showcases his talent as a DJ and a Producer. Such a rare combination to find in the realm of mixtapes. Enjoy folks!! spread love and tell everyone you know about this.

Here are a few words from Drewbyrd himself:

Friends and fam! I hope the first month of 2010 has been great for all of you. Its been a crazy, yet amazing one for myself! I am very excited for my current mixtape (a DJ mixtape... for those who only know me as a producer), Show and Tell (info and download below). With great responses already, I am truly pleased and proud. Its only right to share it with you all! Please feel free to blog, forward, re-post and blast to our friends/contacts; as it will help greatly.

Booking and contact:

drewbyrd@gmail.com
twitter.com/drewbyrd

Photobucket
Photobucket

DJ Drewbyrd- Show and Tell Mixtape!!!

or sensdspace: DJ Drewbyrd- Show and Tell Mixtape!!!

No comments: